Inclusive Theater of WNY 2nd Annual Festival of Shorts – Theme: Stigma
- Friday November 8 – 7pm
- Saturday, November 9 – 7pm
- Sunday, November 10 – 2pm
- Friday November 15 – 7pm
- Saturday, November 16 – 7pm
- Sunday, November 17 – 2pm
TICKETS ON SALE NOW! Click here!
These plays are intense, they involve suicide, PTSD, drug addiction, gun violence, eating disorders, mental illness, & physical disabilities.
We are so incredibly thankful to have an empathetic, talented cast of actors and directors working together to bring these important stories to the stage. We hope you’ll join us.
The plays and writers (in alphabetical order by title) are:
* Anything is Probable (When you make up the rules) by Michael Fanelli, directed by Aimee Levesque, performances by Dallas Taylor and Nigel Nige.
* Food For Thought by Cameron Markott directed by Mario Brown, performances by Quentin Gray,Stacy Kowal & Imani Sky Mesiah-Skinner
* Headspace by Quentin Gray & Chris Sposito directed by Dallas Taylor, performances by Erin Bellavia, Quentin Gray, Stacy Kowal, Cat Kwiatkowski & Kim Queenie Robinson
* Page Two by Dave Goddard directed by Aimee Levesque, performances by Erin Bellavia, Dave Goddard, Quentin Gray, Kim Queenie Robinson & Nigel Nige.
* The Gun in the Room by Katherine Parker directed by Aimee Levesque, performances by Erin Bellavia, Heather Benson, Cat Kwiatkowski, Jessica Levesque & Penny Striker
* The Only Easy Day was Yesterday by Matt Boyle directed by Jennifer L.S. Weber, performances by Dave Goddard & Cat Kwiatkowski
* The Opioid Zodiac by Justin Karcher, directed by Aimee Levesque, performances by entire cast.